Sunday, June 19, 2011

William'isms

Our 8 year old William is fast becoming known for his hysterical but sometimes annoying quotes/utterances. Unfortunately I am afraid he gets his "call it like I see it, tell it like it is" attitude from me and I hope it mellows....it is good people know where you stand and people know what you are thinking, but sometimes it really upsets people and makes them mad....I know....trust me

Yesterday we disciplined Josh over something so trivial I dont even remember what it was. He declared he was running away and struck out walking down the driveway.

When he was about 50 yards from the house.....we heard William yell:

"It  would be a lot easier if you would ride your bike instead of walking!"

Not worried about Josh being serious or about him running away.....just pointing out the "way he saw it"

Nancy and I are still laughing about it!

I love my kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment