Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday morning thoughts

It is amazing how now that we don't open on Saturday's and I have Saturday's at home and at the farm....how much more I feel like I am home more. Just being home those 4 hours on Saturday morning has made a huge difference.

Yesterdays fire at the pond was a interesting. We got about 300 ft of hose down there though and got it hooked to the water line we had run last summer to the pond and out the fire out unassisted before it got on the neighbors land.

Another welcome to the ridge moment. If it can happen .....it will happen to us!

Just finished cooking breakfast....boys are playing the Wii and Sadie and Haynes doing their best to drive them crazy! Oh paybacks.....

Enjoy this Sunday...

More to come....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment