Saturday, June 11, 2011

This Blogs Purpose

I have always wanted to write. Mama always said I could write well, never believed it. But I have always had the urge to write about life. Twitter and Facebook and now this are my outlet. I hope to write a book from this one day. 


For some reason writing down experiences good and bad has always been good for me. In college I wrote them down on paper, then in microsoft word, now I use Twitter and Facebook as an outlet. I have always been accused of wearing my emotions on my sleeve and being an open book and emotional, I can't help it....I am....no apologies.....I am emotional and show it openly....thats the way it is.


This Blog is about the trials, successes, failures, and escapades of running a small agribusiness, a cattle farm, a cattle processing service, and raising a family. I hope one day to turn it into a book. 


It is dedicated to my family, friends, and the most dedicated group of employees anyone could have. My only regret is not having started it earlier. I will try to share some of the crazy stories from the past 2 years as we go along. The blog got its name form a saying me and my employees have and use everytime another unbelievable or wacky event happened..."Welcome to the 'Ridge"


Thanks for reading


Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment