It is amazing what time does and what it changes. People come and go in our lives, the reason we may not know until many years later.
As in anyones life I wish I could have known 15 years ago what I know now....then I fought change in my life during a lonely and turbulent time in my life...the mid 90s....I fiercely fought big changes that were occurring....my resistance to those changes caused very strained relationships with people close to me for a long long time....my dad in particular.....
I was so wrong to fight to those changes and in the last 10 years and especially the last 5 years those strained relationships have turned around 180 degrees.......if I had only known I would have never fought the change......while the relationships have become excellent and normal....it didn't all come full circle until today.....and it has.....thanks to the Good Lord....
We all wish we could change how we have acted on the past....but again it we wouldn't be who we are today had the past been different.....that one of the hardest things in life to comprehend......
Sorry for rambling...had to get it out...
Have a peaceful night
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment