What a year. In the face of disaster I learned you can find peace. In the face and midst of failure the good Lord will lead to a new and better situation in life.
I learned when you think you understand the Lord shoots across your bow to remind you don't and that he is in charge.
I learned to let go and let God. I learned to listen to my kids more....they have it figured out.
I found out who matters in life and I found out there about a dozen people in our lives outside our families who will come to your rescue and side and not leave you no matter what...period. We need to recognize those people and hug them and tell them how much they mean to us while we can. Adam has taught us there is not really a tomorrow until we get there.
2011 -
- the US got bin laden and left Iraq
- my business failed
- we said good bye to Adam Mock way way way too soon.
- I found my way back to a peace
- my kids grew physically and mentally
- I found out who is there when the shit hits the fan and more importantly who runs and hides.
- I found out I can actually lose weight lol
Let's make 2012 a good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment